TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WARRANTY GRANTED:
- The guarantor is Gamvis Marcin Naklicki with its registered office in Warsaw, Poland, Jarzębskiego 1/44, 01-853 Warsaw, Tax number: PL1182055153
- This warranty covers only new products purchased from an authorized dealer, GAMVIS MARCIN NAKLICKI, assembled according to the manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations.
- This warranty is applicable in the territory of the entire European Union.
- The warranty period begins on the date of purchase of the product.
- The warranty period is 24 months for private customers who are consumers within the meaning of Art. 22  of the Polish Civil Code, and 12 months for clients who are entrepreneurs within the meaning of Art. 43  of the Polish Civil Code.
- The warranty covers defects of the seats in the form of a defective part, defective functionality.
- The warranty does not cover situations related to the theft, disappearance or loss of the chair, as well as its deliberate damage / damage resulting from improper use.
- Upon receipt of the claim, Gamvis will inform the customer whether the claim under the warranty is valid. If the claim proves to be justified, the Customer receives a new, working part or, if necessary, the entire subject of the guarantee will be replaced. In such cases, the cost of shipments is borne partially by buyer and partially by Gamvis. The deadline for considering the application is 14 business days.
- Exercising the rights under the guarantee does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the buyer under the provisions on the warranty for defects in the sold item.
- Except as provided for in this warranty, Gamvis Marcin Naklicki, its employees and authorized dealers shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including incidental or replacement losses and damages of the product)
REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTALLATION
This warranty only covers new products purchased from an authorized Gamvis Marcin Nakilicki dealer, assembled according to the manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations.
WHAT OUR WARRANTY COVERS:
- guarantees for the chair’s steel frame damages resulting from standard use.
- seat base, wheels, backrest adjustment mechanism, gas lift, leather upholstery, fabric upholstery
- The warranty also covers all other parts of the factory product, excluding: parts other than GAMVIS brands.
WHAT OUR WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Our warranty does not cover:
- wear and tear, or due to the aging of materials (leather upholstery / fabric upholstery)
- normal wear and tear of parts such as: wheels, mechanisms, materials, pillows, frames, bases, lifts, if there are no material or technological defects – these must be reported immediately after their detection
- minor deviations of the Products from images posted in the Stores or due to naturally occurring variations in the materials used or manual assembly of Products
- improper assembly, use or care, contact with animals, or site or environmental conditions (such as environments with high heat, high humidity, high salinity or pollutant gases)
- use for commercial purposes
- modification of the product in relation to the original design
- mechanical damage to components or materials / upholstery of the chair
- damage resulting from non-compliance with the operating instructions
- damage resulting from exposure to extreme conditions, including climatic conditions
- damage to threaded connections.
- damage to materials, cuts, punctures
- abuse, negligence, accident, fire or water damage, transportation by the customer or other causes beyond our control.
- contact with moisture (including, without limitation, due to conditions such as hyperhidrosis or contact with aqueous or organic solvents including human sweat), thermal degradation or elements that are known to cause a breakdown of materials (all the parts and the upholstery of the product)
- Chairs should not be placed near a heater or other heat sources.
- Pu leather upholstery requires protection against harmful factors, such as: sweat, hair grease, cosmetics, dust, household chemicals or common dryness, therefore skin maintenance should be carried out with special care agents that create a protective coating that is resistant to water and oily substances.
- Product should not have contact with moisture (including, without limitation, due to conditions such as hyperhidrosis or contact with aqueous or organic solvents including human sweat),
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under the warranty, repair itself is free of charge, and if such repairs are not possible, replacement of individual defective parts with defect-free parts. The decision to use a particular type of part belongs exclusively to Gamvis eSports Technology (Gamvis Marcin Naklicki). The entire product and its equipment is not subject to replacement or return.
Please note: The buyer might be charged for the logistic cost of shipping the defect-free parts which is granted under the warranty decision. The additional shipping cost is 7.95 EUR per each package shipped to the Buyer.
IMMEDIATE LOSS OF WARRANTY:
Warranty entitlements will expire immediately in the following cases:
- expiry of the warranty period
- repairs and / or modifications outside the services of authorized sellers GAMVIS MARCIN NAKLICKI
- failure to follow the recommendations for proper operation and maintenance
- using a defective or damaged product, which may lead to further damage and injury to the user.