1.How to track my package?
For each order placed, we generate an individual subpage, which can only be accessed by the person placing the order.
A link to this page is included in the email that the buyer receives after the purchase. From this page, you can check the order status and receive a link enabling you to track the package and its number. The information on the forwarder’s website is not updated on a regular basis. Don’t worry if you don’t find the information you need after receiving your link. The pages refresh the information several times a day, most often around noon and midnight. We recommend checking the package tracking at these times.
2. What are the dimensions of the chair?
You can use the information in the product description section on the product page, which indicates the minimum/maximum height and user weight suggested for a particular chair.
3. What are the dimensions of the chair?
The dimensions of all models can be found in the product descriptions (photo gallery) at www.gamvis.eu.
4. What is the expected time of delivery for a chair?
The product will be despatched to you within 24 hours of the moment the order is placed (Monday-Friday)
In the case of pre-sales, within the time limit specified on the product card.
5. What is the expected delivery time for a chair?
The product you order will reach you within 2-6 working days (depending on the country of destination) of the moment it is handed over to the courier service. In the case of pre-sales, this will be within the time limit specified on the product card.
5b. Which courier service will deliver the product?
The product will reach you via the GLS courier service (General Logistics Systems).
6. How much will i pay for the delivery?
Orders paid for in advance (credit/debit card or online payment) are sent by courier service for a fee which varies between €8.90 and €17.90 depending on your location. The final shipping cost will be calculated upon checkout at our shopping cart page.
7. How can i pay for the order?
There are four payment methods:
A. Mollie secure payments – Payment with credit/debit card
B. iDealo payments – Payment by internet bank transfer
C. Payment by Sofort Banking
8. Can i buy in instalments?
Not yet, but we are working on this!
9. I gave the wrong shipping address. How do i change it?
If you want to change your address data, please contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) or using the contact form.
10. Will the product come already assembled, or will i have to assemble it?
The products we offer require some degree of self-assembly. This is due to the size of the product and its design. Each product comes with a clear instruction manual, which will guide each user through the assembly process.
11. Do you issue VAT invoices?
Yes, if the buyer selects this option when placing an order, they will receive a VAT invoice. The default purchase document is a receipt.
12. How to lodge a complaint?
In order to make a complaint, it is sufficient to send a completed complaint form together with pictures of the damage to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. How long does the guarantee on gamvis products last?
Our products are covered by a 2-year guarantee (24 months) from the time of purchase.
14. Is it possible to return a chair?
Yes – we give our customers the opportunity to return the chair within 14 calendar days of the date of delivery.
15. Is it possible to exchange a seat?
Unfortunately, there is no such possibility.
16. How do i clean the gaming chair?
Our seats are easy to clean – a damp cloth is all you need.
17. What material is the leather upholstery made of?
The upholstery of our seats is made of durable and easy-to-clean Primeleather+ eco leather (PU) or durable ProMaterial+ fabric / ProMaterial+ 2.0 fabric (Elite 2.0 XL model).
18. What adjustment systems do gamvis seats have?
Our seats have adjustable seat height, rocking, backrest tilt; armrests and both cushions can be regulated.
Please note: Armrest adjustment and backrest recline functions do not apply to the “Gamvis HYPER” model.
19. Are the cushions adjustable/removable?
Yes, the cushions are adjustable (up and down) and mounted on a rubber/buckle straps (headrest) and buckle straps (lumbar cushion).
20. Where can i see, test and purchase a model in person?
Unfortunately, we don’t have a chair showroom at the moment. In the gaming chair sector, even the biggest global brands do not offer a showroom service.
21. Can the backrest be reclined to a lying position?
Yes – the seat back can be reclined to a lying position (90-170 degrees) in all models except the Gamvis HYPER model.
22. Is the lumbar support hard or soft?
The lumbar support cushion in our chairs is soft. It is made of material that ideally fits to the spine.
23. Will the chair fit my desk? / will the chair fit under my desk?
Before choosing your chair, it is worth checking the dimensions of a particular model at www.gamvis.eu to determine whether it is compatible with your desk.
24. In the case of a complaint, do i have to return the whole chair or only the damaged part?
You do not have to send a part or the whole chair – we will do it for you: if the complaint is accepted, we will send you a particular part or a whole new chair (depending on the kind of damage).
25. Can i get an electronic version of the instructions?
Yes, you can download the electronic version of the manual for a selected product from the footer section of our website (look below).